Friday, February 21, 2014

Thankful for...



Inspired by my friend over at  Taylor made, I thought I too should post a gratitude list, after all there is so much to be thankful for. 

I am thankful,


That I am fortunate enough to have memories of Paris

For the honour  of being asked to act as advisor for Miss M's speech writing efforts for House Captain roles

For being able to make small differences in people's lives through my job

That I wake each day to a new day with endless possibilities

That when my car was rear ended in the recent wet weather a few days ago, no one was hurt and  all parties were civil and understanding

For Mr G bringing me morning coffee every day ( I love you so much more for this Mr G!)

For a son making a difference through Duke of Edinburgh scheme with community service

That it is Friday

For my personal trainer who is truly the best coach I have ever met and the progress we are making

That we all slept safe and soundly last night, and will likely to do so tonight

 

5 comments:

Angels have Red Hair said...

All fabulous things to be thankful for :0)
xx

Coal Valley View said...

Hello Miss Prudence, lovely to finally get over to your space. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog the other week and sorry it took me this long to pop over....

Love everything on your list! The grateful lists were doing the rounds a couple of years ago and they were really inspiring, it's nice to see them pop up again. And I'm totally loving your red front door!

Have a great weekend!

Mel :-)

Bron said...

Amazing how many things big and small we have to be thankful for.....certainly makes for a better week.....have a truly beautiful weekend ( thanks for the shoutout)

kgirl said...

I love them all, but the last thing on your list is wonderful :)

Olivia said...

Thank you, a lovely reminder to stop and be grateful amongst the chaos of life.
I hope you have a beautiful weekend x