So what have I done? Certainly nothing on this list! The one I started out with!
- knit Mr G a jumper
- knit me a cardigan
- learn how to knit cables
- sew 2 winter skirts
- sew bags
- sew martha a dress
- make aprons
- make candles`
- make over my outdoor area
- finish the quilt I started
- crochet a rug
- make over my kitchen
- reclaim a buffet
- go on a craft camp
- make lavender ice cream
- sew 2 tops for me
- use a BIG chunk of my fabric stash
- make all my birthday cards and have them ready and waiting
- make some cushion
I did however:
1. Make a big dent in my studies2. Get a new job - at least a second contract where I work
3. Take the kids to Bali and have a great time4. I am more organised this year
5. Lunch boxes have looked even better this year - I also decided that they weren't too place to begin with.
6. Whilst I still continue to struggle with my weight, I feel good about myself and feel good about me. That's gotta be good!
7. I have reduced my wool stash - not so my sewing stash
All in all, it has been a great year and it hasn't even finished! Sometimes life takes a different direction from plan A, but don't underestimate plan B - it deserves acknowledgement too!